Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 April 2012

The Swine Flu Smorgasbord Cuisine of Rot

The Swine Flu Smorgasbord Cuisine of Rot

From Les Visible at http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.co.uk/


"Everything you see going down is for the single reason of protecting them and their investments and interests. This is because they know what is coming. They know. They have access to the information. They’re going down but the idea is to take everyone else with them. They’re going down but they don’t think they’re going down but they know they’re going down but they don’t think they’re going down. They didn’t go down before, in all of the times when they should have and humanity would have been so much better off but that is because “there is a time to every purpose under Heaven”

I can’t presume to know what goes on in the criminal complexity of their avaricious, bloodstained weasel minds. I’m not curious in any case. I know it’s all under control and for the purpose of demonstration. I’m just going to pound these things out and hope for sympathetic drums. I’m going to pound it out and hope for the river to rise. I’m going to pound it out and just believe that the cosmos is going to pound them out, in some terrifically just and ironic manner. I’m not going to worry about slanderous names attached to me and what I do. I’m not going to worry about their impotent capacity that relies on a primary fear within me that was evicted and displaced by something else. You should be the same. We should be ignition systems that go off like time bombs and depth charges around the globe. We should be time lapse detonators. We should be viral and infective plagues of caustic and healing truth. We should be what we are and not what we have been deceived and twisted into becoming.

It’s time to unbecome what we never were and come into being as what we really are."

If you like this as much as me, you can find all the links to Visible's Blogs, Books, Poetry, Music & Radio via any of his Blog links such as the one posted at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a right to be heard.
Everyone has a right to an opinion.
We are all stakeholders, even the silent among us.
No single person has all the answers but together we might answer some of the questions.
Remember, this mortal life is but the blink of an eye in the realms of eternity.