Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 April 2012

Curiousity Doesn't Kill Cool Cats


It amazes me how we sometimes go through life, busy with inconsequential things and fail, utterly fail to see what is going on around us.

We live in a fantasy world, created and designed by those who would keep us from our true nature and what’s worse is that this fantasy world is self perpetuating as we eagerly run the treadmill to create this crazy reality like demented hamsters.

Like most people of my age group, I dislike the graffiti ‘tags’ to be found everywhere these days. I guess, like most people in my peer group, I couldn’t read the ‘tags’ and so didn’t understand the significance or rationale behind them. Now before I come off as overly righteous, I should confess to carving names in trees with a pen-knife in my youth plus writing our nicknames in freshly laid concrete when the rare opportunity arose (there for all time…I checked, still there 32 years later!), so I can understand the youthful impulse to ‘leave your mark’ so to speak.

So, what you ask has all this got to do with the fantasy world we live in? Well now, believe it or not, there are graffiti artists of all ages at it and if you learn what to look for, you will find the signature of the architects who created and shaped this world for an age.

Curious, start here and step through the veil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a right to be heard.
Everyone has a right to an opinion.
We are all stakeholders, even the silent among us.
No single person has all the answers but together we might answer some of the questions.
Remember, this mortal life is but the blink of an eye in the realms of eternity.